- english is not their first language: Hello! I'm sorry if my English isn't very good.
- english is their first language: hte fuckign
a tumblr browser extension that does you a huge favor by blocking all images of basic pale white boys with six packs because we don’t need to see any more of that
Basically I have been blessed to be close to people who work in hiring and were very, very willing to pass along their knowledge and tips and since a lot of people I know on here seem mystified by these things, I will share my vast wealth of knowledge with you*
*Some of this…
what are snails even trying to do
anyone that wants to lie to themselves to relive some memory from their childhood and say smiley face fries are the best fries not only is a liar but a national traitor
This is an important event in history, especially Canadian and feminist history. So I’m going to tell you more about it.
1) The shooter had been rejected from Ecole Polytechnique prior to the shooting. He blamed this on these female students, claiming that they were feminists who ruined his life.
2) In the first classroom he entered, he demanded the men leave before shooting at the women. No man attempted to stop him as they left. Take that as you will. (Later on, several men did get injured trying to stop him in the hallways.)
3) In his suicide letter, he believed that feminists were attempting to be more powerful than men, and were trying to take men’s rights away.
4) Feminists were actually blamed by some for the massacre. The line of logic was “if feminists didn’t make women’s rights an issue, Levine wouldn’t have wanted to kill feminists!” Victim blaming at its finest.
5) The mainstream news media often did not publicize the outrage from women’s groups, and often preferred those who took a calm approach. Ironic, that.
6) Despite him literally having a hit list of feminist icons in his final letter, several newscasters questioned whether or not the shooting was a sexist act, some even denying the idea outright.
8) Many memorials for the victims have been created, and rightly so; however, some prominent ones were erected in poor neighbourhoods where many Native women were killed every day in the same time period as the shooting (see: Marker of Change, Vancouver) (see: Missing Women, Vancouver). Basically, white feminism happened.
The entire event was nothing short of a tragedy, and I recommend that everyone read up on it and the resulting aftermath. It’s… interesting to see how the media tried to turn it into a random act of psychopathy instead of what it was (we know better now, luckily). The reactions (memorials, etc) to the deaths of these 14 White, middle class women as compared to the deaths of 60+ Native, lower class women are also “interesting” to compare. (By interesting, I mean infuriating.)
this is hugely important
Did you know that there was a successful peaceful revolution in Iceland? It’s true. But you wouldn’t know from watching TV.
In 2008, the people of Iceland forced their prime minister and his whole government to resign. Next, they nationalized the banks & opted not to pay back the fake debt created by foreign bankers. Next, they created a public assembly to rewrite their constitution. And all of this in a peaceful way.
The people of Iceland have proven to the world that there is a way to dismantle the system while preserving peace & democracy.
I have maintained since roughly 2010 that Iceland is the fucking best
oh my….god….i didnt even know
Iranian photographer Hossein Fatemi, offers a glimpse of an entirely different side to Iran than the image usually broadcasted by domestic and foreign media. In his photo series An Iranian Journey, many of the photographs reveal an Iran that most people never see, presenting an eye-opening look at the amazing diversity and contrasts that exist in the country.
Very happy about this
the more I see this bitch on my dash the more I wanna fight her
GUYS HELP ME SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING WEIRD HAPPENED I NEED AN EXPLAINATION THAT IS NOT ALIENS
i was just sitting on my laptop chilling and what not with the tv on in the backround
When the tv sound cuts out so i look up at the tv
THATS A PICTURE OF MY LAPTOP ON MY BED TAKEN RIGHT WHERE I WAS SITTING WHAT DO I DO ?????
u hella ded
Your ghosts are sweet fucking glitch artists dude.
HE KNOWS TOO MUCH
creating an imperial enchanter [x]
Now, I’m not saying every female character should look this way…but I will say that every female character should be designed this way. If you ask me, Matt Rhodes and company did a stellar job of crafting a visual concept for Vivienne that makes its primary concern the translation of her personality, her station, and her role in the game. I can’t wait for everyone to meet her.
If Grace Jones was a video game